Friday, September 29, 2006

.. .. html .. ..

can anyone see any difference in my blog?.. hee.. aiyo really had a hard time trying to improve the LOOK of my blog.. finally after 2 nights, i managed to add in a tag board, a counter (wow! so many ppl visited my blog :P), some moving headers... and can you believe it?!! it took me 2 nights just to do all these?.....

html should not too so challenging to me one leh.. aiyo think left school too long le.. nevertheless, thank God bit by bit i finally managed to put together a nicer-looking blog... yeah yeah??

wen stayed up with me to help me with the tag board.. so, credit must go to her.. hee.. anyway, thank you li & yj for tag tag my tag board! i hope the rest of w116 will do so too.. :P

k k.. will improve my blog again.. now must go do more important things... prepare song sheets for CGM then go to bed.. gotta work! yeah, it will be a great CGM this Sat! amen! =D


... i love Jesus ...


No comments: