Tuesday, September 26, 2006

.. e POWER of Prayer ..

"finally"... after a long long while, i fell sick... had diarrhoea while @ work..



it's a terrible feeling... shi fu was worst.. she also had diarrhoea, and vomited few times in the office!.. poor her... must be really feeling lousy... i also don't like the feeling of vomiting..

i left office at around 5.50pm.. really cannot "tahan" any longer. called cab to fetch me home. the moment i got into the cab, the fare was already $9.50!! ($2.50 + $7 (booking fee + peak hour + ...) wah... nvm lo... i tell myself take it as I'm blessing the taxi driver.. :P

cab fare was $20.60 when i got home. washed my face, took 2 panadols & went to bed.. was feeling cold all over, yet feverish also.. was thinking will I be on MC tmr.. the last time i was on MC was in 2004! was thinking am I going to break my "record"...

don't think it's food poisoning.. called Vic to check with her if she's feeling ok. if she also had diarrhoea, means it must be the food we had at East Coast last Sat after Svc.. but Vic was fine! shi fu went to see doc, and hers was more of gastric flu.

here's the best part.. i woke up at 8pm plus, received a SMS from shi fu... she vomited again, and was really feeling lousy.. somehow like crying over the phone. though am feeling weak, faith just arose in my heart, and i said, "shi fu, let me pray for you!".. prayed with her over the phone.. believing for God's divine healing & strength for the both of us.

i woke up at 3am plus... fever was gone! praise the Lord... saw shi fu's SMS which she sent at 11pm, she was also feeling much better! amen... what a wonderful Savior... truly He's our Healer.


Glad I do not have to go on MC.. my team very down on manpower already.. sometimes the grace of God just really gives us amazing strength & attitude.. =)


Call on the name of the Lord.. He is always there!
"if you ask anything in My name, I will do it."

No comments: