Thursday, December 15, 2011

.. I LOVE Adelaide! ..

Really really thankful that I can have the opportunity to re-visit Adelaide!

If not for the financial breakthrough that came with the sale of the Mountbatten Suite, this wouldn't be possible. :)

God is good, and I am just so thankful that He granted the desire of my heart, once again...

Had a great great time catching up with many of the friends...  Many of them will be graduating this year.  Beside those who are rooted there, and a few who will be graduating in another year, I guess it will be very different feel if I visit Adelaide again the next time, with so many people not around any more!

Hmmm.  Maybe the next time when I visit Adelaide...  will be April 2013?  Haha..  For Janice Chiang's graduation!!  Janice, if you are reading this, hope this will bring a BIG WIDE smile to you! :D



Also had the opportunity to visit Sydney for the 1st time!  It's a.... HUGE city!  Everything is....... SO expensive there!  HAHA.  After visiting Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne & Sydney, actually I feel living in Adelaide is the BEST of all.  I really love the peace, the serenity of the place...  :)  Maybe because as I aged, slower pace is more lovable for me...  Wahaha...


But of course... Sydney trip would not be great, if not for EVA!  Appreciate her hosting me, bringing me around...  Taking care of me, even though I am so many years her senior.  Hee hee...  Had a great time catching up with her!  EVA!  I will keep you in prayers!  Don't give up trying!  God will surely provide...  A great job opportunity for you & Derrick!

It has been a great year thus far!  Though it was challenging, God has brought me through day by day.  His goodness & faithfulness has never failed indeed.

I am looking forward to 2012...  Believing it will be a year of greater breakthroughs!  It's so exciting!  Life is so exciting!  So fulfilling!  Really feel I'm living in the prime years of my life right now!

:) :) :) :) :)

No comments: