Saturday, October 08, 2011

.. Jehovah Rapha: He's our Healer ..

Went back to SGH for follow up over the last 2 days...  Praise God my blood count is recovering well! He is indeed our Healer! :)

Met Prof Tan on Thurs.. He was the one who operated on me. The first statement he made when he saw me was, "So you are the one who made many people so worried that night"..

Basically he explained to me what happened that evening in the operating theatre... When they made the abdominal incision, and upon removing the fibroid, they were shocked to see lots of blood inside. They need to extend the length of the cut so that they can check the source of bleeding. Prof Tan was initially worried it could be liver rupture or something like that, but thankfully it was not so. So after checking, they could not determine the source of bleeding. And since the bleeding already stopped, they decided to just close up the incision, put a tube in my stomach to drain out the blood.

I lost about 1/3 of the total blood count in my body.. The bleeding most prob should be from the fibroid, could be some vessels burst or something like that. Prof Tan extended 3 more weeks of my hosp leave.. I was actually looking forward to go back to the office!.. Felt really bad that I have to be away for soooo long....

Drew some blood again to check on the blood count. Today when I met Dr Ong, the general surgeon, he told me that my blood count is recovering very well. :) Thank God for the tonics & fish essence & DOM I have been feeding on.. HAHA..

What an..... experience indeed.

Looking forward to be back, jumping & full of energy, to serve God and the people..

Indeed, 休息是为了走更长的路。。。

No comments: