Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Divorce?

Reality sets in...

Mum wants a divorce.

Dad is unrepentant.

I thought we all have grown up.. I thought I can accept this..

But as e reality sets in, Mad checking out on e law firms that we can engage, it dawns upon me..

Is e family going to be separated from here?

How will things be like from here?

I don't want to be separated from Wen.

I don't want to be separated from Mum.

Though v upset with dad, Christ's love is already so deep rooted, that I can't choose to be so upset to leave him by himself.

I still love dad. I don't want to be separated from him.

Will dad just choose to humble himself... Admit his mistakes. Dun do it again.. They can still reconcile.

Dad needs God.. He needs to see that he needs Him.

Father God.. I just commit this to You. Indeed You know how much we can bear..

Papa. Pride won't bring you anywhere. It destroys your life. Choose love..

We love you a lot...


No comments: