Wednesday, June 15, 2011

.. LOUD Camp 2011 ..

Campers from AZ District

LOUD Camp 2011. A camp for the youths in CHC.

WOW! What a journey it has been! :) :) :)

I think this is the FIRST youth camp I attended, in a sense, getting really involved in it... Helping with all the coordination & stuff.. So much frustrations at the very beginning... Going into it with a really really unwilling heart. LOL.. My oh my... I need to repent! :P

It's really not easy to work with the 3 other zones.. I guess when we hardly knew each other, different flow, different style... Working together is really not easy. I felt totally displaced in this camp. Thoughts like "if it wasn't for my zone & members, I wouldn't want to be here" keep hovering in my mind..

BUT. When I saw the power & presence of God that really came. The way He touched the spiritually hungry youths. The way they were ministered by God. I teared. I was so impacted.

In the midst of having fun. The most precious of all is really His touch from heaven.

I felt God really challenging my heart... to have a heart for the youths. All these while my heart is more channeled to young adults. I felt God stirring my heart.. Not just the young adults. He wants me to enlarge my heart capacity for the youths too. Perhaps that is why He is adding on Ai Hui's & Mark's members to me? :)

I am definitely challenged, yet encouraged. This life that I live, I want to live it according to how He wants me to.

His will, and not mine...

Thank you Jesus. For renewing my heart & passion for the young people once again.

This full-time ministry journey is really getting more exciting, meaningful & fulfilling. :)

I love serving God. I love serving His people. I pray that I can be a good shepherd to the people.







Another precious thing is definitely... the opportunity to work with Catherine's people & getting to know them! Very thankful for these new friendships built.... :) :) :)

At the end of the day... Love is indeed what we choose!  So excited for all that God is going to do in CHC and in our lives! :)

No comments: