Sunday, February 21, 2010

.. One more week ..


Wow, time really flies. I have been back for nearly 3 months... and it's time to go back soon!

Actually, I am rather looking forward to it too, at least I can continue on my studies. Kinda miss my Adelaide friends too! Miss the peace of Adelaide... The cooler weather. Miss everything except the hostel owner. LOL....

Has been a good summer break thus far. Been catching up with a couple of people... A good time spent with family to sustain me for the next 10 months. Been also spending time with Sam & Dan, but hor, kids are kids lah. Away from them for a while and they will forget me liao. Ha..

Thankful for the 3 months break, the things that have been done, and said. Rather fruitful... :)

Hmmm... Can't see Shifu giving birth to Jessie in April... But I know I will still be very updated!

It's gonna be a packed week ahead.... Last round of meetup & farewell!

Had a good steamboat with W116 tonight! :) Good time catching up with some... I am thankful. And yes, SHELLA! Really encouraged by her acts of services.... Her love for the CG & people is really encouraging. :)


Yea... Take care people. I am going to miss the fellowship with you all. But am really glad to see that Ng is getting stronger, and definitely better! Good job bro! :)

Another round of steamboat with the sub-zone leaders & people in the discipleship group tomorrow! Am looking forward to a good time of fellowship again. :)


No comments: