Wednesday, August 26, 2009

.. It's a BUSY Study Period! ..

Short blog!

Time flies, and it's already end of August soon!..

School's getting more and more busy. 3 more assignments to be completed over the next 2 weeks. A total of 9 assignments in this study period... It's C.R.A.Z.Y!!

Got back my test result for Financial Accounting 1... Got 34/40, which is not bad lah! Could have done better!!... Haha.. First "HD" I scored. :P Thank God for it! :D

I have not been eating well!!.. Really dun have the time, and the MOOD to cook. And the food here really 不和我的胃口!!。。。 But I know I really need to cook and eat!.. Down with a very bad headache last night and this morning. If there is anything I cannot bear, that is headache! I think I am not eating well enough... That's why!... Ok Ok I will COOK!! :D

Ok, going to continue on my assignment again! Need to finish this so that I can start on the other 2!

Gambatte..... Elaine, Gambatte!

1 comment:

UnPrediCT@bLE said...

Yes, Elaine.
He will be there to see you through!
You have been doing really well and so, keep it up!
His grace is sufficient for you, Elaine!!=)