Saturday, April 11, 2009

.. Henley Beach ..

My 2 weeks break has started and I am so thankful for it! :P

Went through 1 test and 2 assignments... Was quite overwhelmed by this kind of "FULL-TIME study" lifestyle after so long... but am glad that I had adapted better and better to it... I will do better when term restarts! :)

Had discussed with my hostel mates that we wanna visit few places during this term break! Hee hee... So we started with Henley Beach today! Adelaide has really nice beaches here!

Janice and Patsy

Pauline, Hwee Sim, Man Yi and me

Jia Yin, Janice and me

I like this pic!

Having fun with ball games..

Sun is setting..

Me with Xiao Hui... a fellow Singaporean!

Me with Pauline, another fellow Singaporean..


Few more places to visit... Will update again! :)

Happy Easter Day to all! He died but He is RISEN!

Jesus! Thank you for all that You had done for me. My life is Your song. I LOVE YOU! :)

2 comments:

I am, I will M.A.D. said...

No Bikini on the beaches??
Hahaha.... :P
Btw, I think you looked slimmer now!
Must take care of yourself k!

Elaine Chua said...

Bikini?? No way!! Hee...

I looked slimmer? YEAH I am so happy! LOL.. I can't wait to see you in JULY! I miss you Da Jie!!