Wednesday, December 31, 2008

.. The Ye@r is ENDING! ..

In just a few hours' time, 2008 is over and 2009 is here!

2008 had been a rather great year for me. So I believe indeed 2009 shall be even better! :)

2 of my main goals in 2008 were getting my Driver's License and continuing my degree dream.

And praise God! I got my license in June! Many had heard my amazing story of the practical test.. Indeed it was the grace of God!

And... the car I would hope to have someday is... HONDA JAZZ!


But guess I have to shelf this dream aside first...... Time & Season. :)

And, got the advanced diploma from Kaplan that inched me closer to my degree dream. Though all that had happened was a big "Hoo-Har".. Guess, there is a reason and purpose for it. Nevertheless, praise God for the 1 "A+", 3 "A"s & 2 "B"s in this program!

2008 was also the time where I moved out from Branch Support to IPB. Looking back, I felt it was really a much needed move. Ever since May, I hardly did any OT at all, unlike the earlier days where 2 nights were committed to OT, and sometimes even more. It would have been hard to juggle between the many commitments that I have. So, I felt God is indeed leading the steps of my life. Like what Pastor Tan taught, God reveals our lives to us in stages, one step by one step..

There are indeed many people God has blessed me with and placed in my life whom had contributed to where I am today. I pray may these people be blessed multi-folds in return.

I am going to Adelaide in Feb to pursue my degree dream. May the 2 years be yet the greatest years ever for me. Like what Pst Kong had taught, let my value in life increase. I want to have the financial ability to reciprocate to those who had blessed me so much, so much all these while.

Last but not least, W116 had a healthy growth of... 40%! Praise God! EC Zone also had a healthy growth of 30%!

Thank you Wen Wen, Pok Pok, Xuelin and Huiling! It wouldn't be possible without you gals obeying this call of God in your life! Thanks for loving and serving God together with me in CHC! :)

Let's believe God that He will continue to guide and lead us through in 2009. From faith to faith, strength to strength, glory to glory. As we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us!

God is good..... All the time!

No comments: