Friday, November 07, 2008

.. the roads at 6am ..


That's how clear the roads are, early in the wee mornings!.. I really like it!

.. Peaceful ..

.. So Peaceful ..

Boon Lay/Jurong West have grown to become overly crowded over the recent months and years... To the point that I think I cannot "tahan" anymore maybe 2-3 years down the road. Every morning, the journey to the MRT seems to take ages, and the traffic seems never-ending...

我 要 搬 家!!!

Sprang out of bed at 5.15am. Bathed. Changed and prepared. Left home at 5.45am. The air is so fresh in the morning. Thank God I managed to attend 4 out of the 5 Prayer Meetings (I missed WED's!) this week. Indeed it's such a great feeling to seek God early in the day!

Believing God that the things we had prayed will indeed come to pass! :)


No comments: