Sunday, August 31, 2008

.. TAIWAN !!! ..

YEAH!! I AM DELIVERED FROM BUSINESS LAW!!! :D

Paper was quite alright today! Should be able to clear it....... as in PASS this module. That is really my heart felt DESIRE... It is really a torturing module! :O

Thank God I took few days leave to prepare for this paper. Though only the night revisions were really fruitful, at least I don't have to go to work, I can sleep in later cos the past few nights I slept at 4am, 6am!.. Went to 24hours Mac to study, Wen Wen was so kind to accompany me. :) Wow, it was like donkey years since I last did my revision like this!..

Jie Fu was so kind to let me drive his car to Mac too. :)

So glad this module is over. I'm delivered!!! From that lecturer too. Wahaha....

Going TAIWAN in another 30 hours' time!.. Am still contemplating should me and Wen go stay overnight at the airport tmr night......... hee hee....

It has been 10 over years since our whole family go for an overseas trip together. This time round got Jie Fu, his mum, Samuel and Daniel in Mad's stomach!.. Haha. Mad is really a powerful mother. :)

Yeah. It will be FUN! :)

No comments: