Wednesday, December 06, 2006

.. 6 dec 2006 ..

just thought of blogging! =)

it has really been weeks & months of stretching for me...

esp in the area of work.. sigh.. yah, i'm sighing.. I'm also human ma? hee...

but thank God He is with me.

been through days where I left God, but I came back, because I know I can't do without Him.

"for in Him we live and move and have our being.."

my team leader is away on leave for 2 weeks, so in a way i'm standing in as her "backup". well, it's tremendous stress lo. and with a not so understanding boss, i was, super stressed. managing a team of people is really not as easy as ABC leh.. but i'm glad in a way to be given such an opportunity.. well well.. i am indeed learning more than ever before. placed in a situation where i definitely have to learn to step out.

leading the group of colleagues is really like leading another CG.. haha... but, leading W116 is definitely much better lo. =)

i love W116.

today met up Alvin for salvation Bible Study.. wow, it was so fruitful lo.. God is good.. though one left, He added another one to us. am glad that his was a genuine salvation.. praise God! will continue to work in his life.. i pray he will get to know the Lord more & more as days go by.. discover his purpose in life.. wow! that'll be such a great testimony! =)

well.. it's going to be busy days ahead.. but am looking forward to Sat & Sun! this Sun is Vic's baptism!! WOW!! may her spiritual life advance to another level of faith & strength as she identifies her life with Jesus' death & resurrection! Amen!

No comments: