Sunday, August 14, 2011

.. The Great Bunch ..


Love this bunch of people with all my heart. :)

CHC celebrates 22nd Anniversary as we COME TOGETHER as a great spiritual family... to celebrate this joyous occasion!

12 years in CHC!  Saved in 1999 through a touch by the Holy Spirit...  It has indeed been an exciting journey.

I am thankful to God for opening the door, and giving me the opportunity to serve God full-time in this spiritual family..

6 months in full time ministry, seen a bit more, experienced a bit more.

And I seem to be able to understand, and empathize about certain things... as I myself went through the experiences over the last few months.

I am praying... for a breakthrough.

Went on a Desaru tour today, and it was really a great fellowship! I wished we can have this kind of fellowship as often as we can! :)

Serving God is great. But the journey is made even more awesome with a great bunch of people serving together with you. 

I am thankful, that I am blessed with such a bunch....

No comments: